Monday, July 1, 2013

Introduction

Good afternoon world.

My name is Michelle.  I'm a 40-something mother of 3 and wife of 1.  I work full time for a nonprofit healthcare company.  



So I'm going to venture into the world of blogging again.  I'm sort of trying to figure out where I want this blog to go and what I want to accomplish with it.

I try to be the perfect mom and wife and do all sort of cool things for my family and I want to talk about those things.  

I also used to write a lot and I want to try to bring some of that back in also.  

I want to share some of the things I've learned in this life and try to ask people to help me learn more.  

I want to share some of the joys of my family, but also some of my failures. 

Eventually I would like to get a routine and have certain topics each day of the week.  But until that happens, I think every day will be a free flow of thoughts and goings on at my house. 



No comments:

Post a Comment