Saturday, July 27, 2013

Snack Saturday

My apologies for not finishing my post about the two month menu plan, but my laptop has been temperamental.  The screen only works occasionally. I'll finish it on Monday, as long as my screen turns on.

I'm trying to find easy snacks I can throw in the fridge for the kids when chaos begins.  I experimented with tortillas the other day.  Figured I could make some fun rolls/"sushi".  The ones I made first were with whipped cream cheese, peanut butter and grape jelly.  Riley did not like them, but Ben did.  I think if I can also incorporate nutella, maybe some marshmallow and different flavored jelly.  




I'm thinking he liked it.

I'm also thinking of the normal brownies and cookie bars.  I think I'll experiment with some Chex mix too.  I'm really hoping to be super organized when this all starts in 3 weeks. (!?)





No comments:

Post a Comment