Thursday, July 18, 2013

Three Thoughts for Thursday

1.  I love HBO on demand.  Since I cancelled it after Sex in the City ended I've missed out on a lot of things.  I've gone through Game of Thrones, which OMG The Red Wedding!!! Holy cow!!!  I've gone through Girls.  Which is Sex in the City in their 20's.  And I'm currently on the final season of Entourage.  I think I've really missed out on all the HBO series.  They put on some great shows.  I'm not sure what I'll watch when I run out of series on this network.

2.  I'm sort of stressed about getting organized for fall and all the stuff.  Back to school, baseball, football, cheer, gymnastics, Bronco season.  Whew.  I'm already overwhelmed with the thought of doing this again.  I'm hopefully going to get as organized as possible.  Trying to get a bunch of freezer meals in the freezer before September.  Also going to try to get a good schedule down for cleaning and house upkeep.  That part was completely neglected last year.  

3.  I'm tired of laying around, but don't like to leave the house because it's such a pain in the ass to get around.  Next foot should be easier since I'll still be able to drive.  Whew.  

Boring today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment